Monday, January 24, 2011

lucky number 7

There are seven girls and they are best friends. one day ,one of the girls,Paige decides she doesnt like Emily ,one of the seven girls.Paige gets the other girls to not like her and they end up kicking Emily out of there group of friends.
Emily is angry and explains everything to her boyfriend Kevin.Kevin doesnt think its fair and plots for revenge.

5 comments:

  1. Siobhan,
    I think that your story sounds like a good idea.
    I also think that you could add some more conflict in the story. Maybe there could be paretns getting involved because it got really bad? You could add alot to this story and still keep your ideas.
    Javana :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siobhan- This sounds really good!I like how you kind of used real life situations!

    I think that you could add a little more detail. If you did this story would be so suspenseful and it would be so interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Siobhan,
    This story sounds very interesting. I love how you related this to something that could happen to anybody. A suggestion i have is that you could explain what the group of friends are like(for example: are they popular or not). I can't wait until I get to hear what happen's at the end!

    Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  4. siobhan it sounds very interesting but one of my sugestions is that you could maby explain why they ended up kicking emily out of the group and i am courisous to see what Kevin plans to do for revenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Siobhan,

    Your story seems really interesting! although I think you should add what emily did to get her kicked out of the group.

    ReplyDelete